Virtual Place - ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:51 pm

Before you post, you might want to read the rules. This could save us both some trouble and make your stay more enjoyable.

Rules

A. Advertising your products, services or website is strictly prohibited in all forums except for the Webmaster Marketplace.

B. Sending private messages to members asking them to "check out" your website or join your forum is not only pathetic, it's also grounds for immediate revocation of membership.

C. Members should be respectful and courteous to other members. Rudeness to other members is cause for revocation of membership privileges.

D. No links to adult content please.

E. Signatures may contain no more than two links.

F. Offensive language is not permitted.

G. Please post your topic in the most suitable forum. SEO topics should be posted in, oddly enough, the SEO forum. Coding topics should be posted in the coding forum, not the lobby.

H. Please use a descriptive subject title when posting new threads. "Help!" is not a descriptive subject title. "Need help choosing a domain" is a much more descriptive and useful subject title.

I. Enjoy the company of other webmasters and keep it fun.
Admin
Admin
CEO, VP Inc
CEO, VP Inc

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-11

http://www.vplacelive.com/

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty EXAMPLE: Welcome me...........

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:54 pm

Give us the most informations about yourself as you can:

EXAMPLE:

Hi i am [...] years old and i am a webmaster from [...] . I know a lot about [...]
My hobbies are [...]
I hope [...]
Admin
Admin
CEO, VP Inc
CEO, VP Inc

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-11

http://www.vplacelive.com/

Back to top Go down